Sunday, May 23, 2010

nightmare on chelmsford


okay, my dream was so royally fucked up last night i fear sleep itself tonight. myself my brother and two best friends sarah and rose were all invited to Beyonce Knowles wedding. i am guessing to Jay-Z. we instantly freaked out about what to get her as a wedding present so we all head of to the op shops. it was realistic in the way that i saw people i do not like and reacted the exact same way i would in reality, hiding my face and avoiding eye contact. i stumbled upon an amazing golden jacket that literally glowed and i knew it had to be hers.

so there we are at Beyonce's wedding, in Sarah's backyard, that was much larger than life. the ceremony did not feature just the party that followed. Sarahs brother Nathan who is also one of my best friends was dancing around drunk and talking to his mother. someone then had a heart attack or something medical that required them to have open heart surgery. this seemed to unleash some demon from the sky that turned into a giant hurricane. this is where it gets really fucked up.

just before the twister of death hit i rushed people into the big blue shed that stood tall as a shelter. i scrambled my way behind the door so i could not see what was going on outside. standing next to me was Drew Barrymore. She and many others had cracks to see through. now in reality, when i am scared i block my ears, it is an instant reaction kind of thing, fairly embarrassing. so i blocked my ears and watched everyones reaction. the twister outside was like a blender. as soon as it touched you, you turned to nothing but projectile blood. so all of this red blood was staining the faces of celebrities and other not so significant wedding guests.

after the strom i ran outside to find my brother. this was the most traumatic scene of my dream. i only found his hat. i then found Sarah who collapsed on me and Rose standing in the back corner of the yard with no expression. i was then elected leader of this small mob of desperate people. when asked what to do i said.
"We must walk to scarborough. our bets hope of avoiding a tsunami is at observation city."

this dream had no symbolism to reality. it was just vivid and weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment