Friday, June 4, 2010

snoredom


i have a long list of things that confuse me. i don't understand paper clips. i have NEVER seen them actually be used. i might not be very observant but literally, never!i got really stressed when people make unnecessary noise. for example there is a side cupboard in my lounge room. it sits right next door to my couch. everyone that sits next to it, plays with the handle that taps on the other metal bit. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?! another thing that makes me say why, wrists. its irrational and i can admit this, but i still hate them. this then allows my friends to cut out faces on paper attach them to the top of their wrist and chase me around screaming "WRIST MONSTER! WRIST MONSTEEEER!". i have no real excuse for that weirdness i just don't like them. what am liking at the moment though are desert pizzas. i am awaiting one as we speak. also i am loving velvet, so much that i now want my ball dress to be made of black velvet. i am also liking that i have met alot of really nice people lately, that aren't gay-lords to the bone. it is one of my favourite pleasures meeting non-awkward people. also my friend brie painted my nail's. i like dem nails gurrrl. the reason for this babble is simple. my brother is not home yet, i am home on a friday night and i am really wanting my desert pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment