Thursday, June 17, 2010

surrender to the surreal

my past week has mashed into a complete ball of dream like fuzz. i woke up this morning thinking my tongue had a whole through it and my brother twisting my eyelids open. orienteering was a complete disaster. we were not provided with compass's therefore we were told to just follow the sun, THE SUN FUCKING MOVES! so hoop's and i ended up in a manic laughter that could of easily been mistaken for crying.
outbursts of energy have been my best friend through out this wierd period. i have begun speaking to strangers thinking they are people i actually know, it was at first very embarrassing but it happened so many times it became the norm. the nail polish i have been wearing for about two weeks has now begun to form faces or animals i havent decided. and look i am no artist or anything like this but fish have been a reoccurring theme in my mcdoodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment